Marsilli @ SPIN event
New technology for distributed winding
SAVE THE DATE!
2.30 PM – 3.30 PM CET
On March, 8 at 2.30 PM we’ll be hosted by SPIN during one of their well-known technical webinars.
Our Global Key Account Manager and motor expert Piero Vanzetti will present our DHD (Distributed High Density), the new winding technology for electric motors, together with Luigi Rizzi, Technical Director at SPIN.
The DHD, a Marsilli project, has been studied in cooperation with the SPIN technical team, which gave it a strong contribution that led to an impressive result. Want to know more?
- Introduction – ???? & ????????
- New technology for distributed winding – ????????
- The design and virtual prototyping of Dhd motors – ????
- Results on test bench – ????????
- Virtual prototyping vs Test bench data – ????
Register today and book your place!